Hey girl it is me Cheri. I am totally up for hanging out. Just give me a call. (801) 631-4463. So when do you find out what you are having? Hey where was your girls weekend? Maybe us girls should have a girls night out soon.
Jared and i have been married for 9 years and we have 3 boys. I love being a mom it is the most wonderful thing in the world. Parker is my oldest and he is 8 and Austin is 5 they are both in school.Benson is the newest family member. Well life is great and we are loving every minute of it.
4 comments:
You girls are crazy, looks like a lot of fun :)
What a fun girls week-end! I'm jealous! It was great to see you at Matt's reception. Congratulations on #3 again.
Hey girl it is me Cheri. I am totally up for hanging out. Just give me a call. (801) 631-4463.
So when do you find out what you are having? Hey where was your girls weekend? Maybe us girls should have a girls night out soon.
Hey girl! My week is free. I am up for anything and whenever. So just give me a call and I am there.
Post a Comment