Every month at Austin's pre-school they learn a little poem. Well this month it was called 5 little pumpkins sitting on a gate. I love to watch how much he learns at school he is growing so fast. We love you Ausitn!!!!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Austin's poem.
Posted by The Mattson's at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Mattson 4



4 comments:
Rylee learned the same little poem at her preschool! So cute. You're so good to record that kind of stuff - I never remember to pull out the video camera! TFS!
so cute! i agree ... good of you to record it. i always forget.
Good job Austin!! You are so so cute!! We love you to!!
I'm glad you posted this because my little guy was trying to recite this for me this morning and couldn't remember the end. Haha! Perfect timing for dropping by your blog. Thanks for the reminder Austin!
Post a Comment