
Parker and Austin with Grandma Debbie.
This is were it all started. Sorry if you can't see the Picture the flash wasn't on. Anyways this is the spot were Jared asked me to marry him 9 years ago last month. I want to tell Jared how much i love him and i am so thankful for all that he has done for me. Thank you for our two beautiful Children. I love you Jared you are my everything.

My whole world sitting right there. I love my boys.
Saturday night we went to see the lights at the Temple finally. We have been trying to go for like 2 weeks. It took us a while to find a parking spot, but we finally did. Jared's Mom and his little brother Lehi and his wife Chelsea went with us. We had a great time. Thanks for coming guys we love you!!!!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Lights at Temple Square.
Posted by The Mattson's at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Mattson 4



4 comments:
So awesome! What a great life you and Jared have together! I miss Temple Square, especially during the Christmas Season.
I love how seeing the lights totally brings on the Christmas Spirit and helps you remember your blessings! You have a beautiful family. :)
so nice to see them ... the lights and your faces.
how is Debbie? i need to call her.
Holy Shizzz.....I had no idea Lehi was married! When did this happen? That is great!
Post a Comment