I have been tagged, sorry Sara just saw that you tagged me.
20 Years Ago…
1. I was 7 and just getting ready for my family to move from Utah county
2. I was the middle child of 9
3. I loved playing Barbie with my little sisters
10 Years Ago...
1. I was 17 and loving my new found independence of having my own car and my own money.
2. I was working at a care center for disabled people.
3. I was dating the wrong guy.
5 years ago…
1. I was 22
2. I was married and had my first child.
3. I was just getting ready to celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary.
3 years ago…
1. I was living with my sister and her 5 children
2. I had 2 children
3. I was trying to get into shape. HA ha ha !!!
1 year ago…
1. I was not pregnant.
2. I was trying to get used to a new area that we just moved into.
3. I was thankful for all that i had.
This year so far… (hard since it's only January...)
1. I am getting ready to have my 3rd boy!! :)
2. I moved yet again.
3. I have been finding gray hairs :( very very hard for me.) thank goodness for hair dye.
Yesterday…
1. I took my boys to school and went and had my hair done. bye bye gray hairs.
2. I finally got our internet hooked up.
3. I made a yummy dinner for my family and worked on my puzzle.
Today…
1. I took Parker to school and came home and cleaned.
2. I made dinner
3. I am ready to call it a day. and it is only 8pm.
Tomorrow…
1. I will be going to work out and take my kids to school.
2. having Jared's Brother and his wife come over for games.
3. taking Austin to a birthday party.
Next Year…
1. I will have 3 children
2. We will hopefully be looking at buying a house!
3. Be at my goal weight.
I tag Treasure, Tisha, and Crystal! You'll have fun with it I promise!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I was tagged
Posted by The Mattson's at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Mattson 4



1 comments:
So I'm not sure if I am supposed to respond to your comment on my blog on my blog or on yours. :) I am finally on the up side of this cold. I was out of commission for about a week! It was really terrible. Most people who got it were only down for a few days but because of the medicine I take for my RA my immune system had a hard time fighting it. So I stopped taking my medicine last Thursday and I think I am almost over it. At least I hope so cuz I'm getting pretty sore without my meds.:) My dad is doing surprisingly well! I don't know what that means in terms of living or dying but I am glad we have been able to have him here a little longer and that he has had some good days. His tumor has shrunk by half and he has done another bout with cemo and has another one scheduled soon. So we will see. Sorry this got really long! Hope all is well with you. Love ya! -Mandy
Post a Comment