Tuesday, July 21, 2009


This was the play we went to this year at the Tuacahn. It was a really fun play to see.

We went here for dinner our last night there. It was my first time ever trying Sushi.

Bryce Canyon. We went here after we did our 5K, i didn't get to see this i was in the car with Benson.
Breakfast after our 5K

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Congrats on the 5K!!! I love the picture of all of you running together. When's the next one? :) Did you like the sushi you got? I love all the pictures of you ladies - so fun!

The Mattson's said...

I am not sure, my sister just sent me one that is in August, but we will see. The Sushi was ok, i don't think i would ever order it to eat on my own.

The Workmans said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I want to do a girls weekend like that!!! I'm jealous! I don't think I could ever do a 5k. Maybe next year after the baby?? Let me know if you do another one! I absolutely love sushi!! I'm glad you atleast tried it

The Mattson 4

The Mattson 4