Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

I must say i had a lot of fun making the boys costumes this year. Just in case you can not tell Parker is Mario, Austin is Luigi and Benson was Baby Bowser. I did not make Benson's costume and my mom made most of his shell, but i did make the boys hats. It was lots of fun. Crystal and Scott and Lehi and Chelsea came and did some trick or treating with us, it was lots of fun. Kairi was Princess Peach and Crystal's boys were Spanky and Alfalfa. She did a great job putting those together. Liam did not want to sit on the couch for the picture, it was pretty funny.




2 comments:

The Workmans said...

So adorable!! The boys look so great! You did such a great job with their costumes! I wish I could sew!! :( Something I have never been good at unfortunately! Glad you guys had a great Halloween!!

Treasure said...

So so Cute!!! Love their costumes!!!

The Mattson 4

The Mattson 4