I can not believe how fast kids grow up. Austin in now 6 years old!!!! He had a fun day. Austin dose not really like cake so this year we made a rice crispy treat cake.( Thanks Mandy for your help with that.) It turned out cute and he loved it.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Happy Birthday Austin
Posted by The Mattson's at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Mattson 4



2 comments:
Ohhh. That is so cute. :) Why wasn't I invited?
So I have been checking my blog here and there waiting for you to do a new post and thinking, "huh that's weird she never takes 4 months to post" Then it dawns on me that you went private and it doesn't tell me when you have a new post anymore! Duh! Anyways looks like Austin's party was great. I'm still sad we couldn't stay for it but it was a really good thing we didn't. The weather was really bad. We saw at least 5 people off the road and I guess there was a lot more only 30 minutes behind us. Thanks again for letting us stay with you. YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment