So, on Friday night Jared got a call about a job that he had interviewed for. They sent him an offer letter that night and he put in his 2 weeks yesterday. We are so very excited for him. It is with a company called The Horsely Company located in the industrial park out by the airport. They make the conveyor belts in the baggage claim for multiple airports. He will be the Jr. Cost Accountant. Jared we love you SO much, thank you for how hard you work for our family!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Mattson 4



5 comments:
Where?! We need details!
Congrats to Jared and your whole cute fam! And I mean you are the cutest little prego ever... I can barely even see your cute baby bump in the pic of you helping Parker get a drink. You look great! I swear I look like a whale when I'm pregnant - my face gets so fat I'm pretty much unrecognizable. Jealous!
Congrats!!! Of course we wish it was here. That is very exciting!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!
congrats!!!
Congrats on the new job Jared! We think your worth a million bucks- as long as someone else pays it to you!
Post a Comment