Monday, March 30, 2009

Benson's first photo shoot :)

My very talented friend Dani came up on Saturday and did some newborn pics of Benson. They turned out SO cute.





5 comments:

Meghan said...

I love those pictures! I really love the one with all three boys.

The Workmans said...

Your photographer did an amazing job with the pictures. They are really something Des. Congrats again on the new addition and I am sorry I suck so bad and haven't made it up there yet! Love you lots and hope everything is going good! The pictures are adorable!

Mandy sue said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest pictures ever! I'm so glad you are so happy. I showed Josh the pictures and he said," Awe, those are so cute. I want another one. Hurry up and get pregnant lady!"
:) Needless to say our break from trying to have another baby didn't last long. We love ya so much! You have such a beautiful little family. I hope we can come visit soon.

Nicole said...

OMG those are so awesome. What an adorable family you have. I love the one of mommy and Benson. So sweet.

christa said...

Super cute! It was fun to see you the other day for a minute. Pehrson has been asking to come play again already. Hope all is well.

The Mattson 4

The Mattson 4