Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is this baby ever coming out?

So this is the longest i have been pregnant. I had Parker 2 weeks early and Austin 4 weeks early. Benson just has no desire to make his big appearance. I have a doctor's apt. tomorrow and i am hoping to set a date to get this baby here. I have tried a lot of walking and it is doing nothing, i am not having any good contractions and everyday that i wake up it feels like this baby is never coming. i will let you know what i find out tomorrow at the Doctors wish me luck.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I've been thinking about you everyday...I always ask Matt if he's heard anything. Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry sis... He will definitely come out... when you least expect it:) I can tell he is wants to wait until just the right moment, 41 weeks exactly! Just kidding! Hang in there you are my inspiration.

The Morton's said...

The good news is all Babies come out, so you don't have to worry about that, its right around the corner I just know it! I will keep checking your blog to find out what you found out at your doctors appointment

The Workmans said...

Des, try going up and down a latter! I have heard so many women say they go into labor while painting the babies room because of going up and down the latter. You could try that!! Oliver was late, I actually had to be induced. I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't have much longer!

allison garcia said...

I hate that feeling. You wake up every day wondering is today the day. It's frustrating. Good Luck!

The Mattson 4

The Mattson 4