Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy birthday Parker

We are now the proud parents of an 8 year old. Parker just had his 8th birthday on March 6th. We are so proud of Parker, he is taking on his roll as a big brother very well. He is growing into such a wonderful young man. On Friday he got to go to his first day at Scouts and he loved it. He is more excited for Scouts on Friday than for my to have the baby on Thursday. Parker we love you very much thank you for being part of our family. Jared and i made the Mario for the top of Parker's cake. I made the colors and Jared cut it out. I think you did a great job Jared.





3 comments:

The Morton's said...

I can't believe you have an 8 year old!! I am not ready for Jake to grow up so its a good thing he is only 9 months old!

stef j. said...

holy cow he's 8!! that's seriously crazy you have an 8 year old!

HAPPY BdAY PARKER!

The Workmans said...

I can't believe Parker is 8! It seems like just yesterday he was a little baby! Wish him a Happy Birthday for me!! I can't wait until Thursday by the way!! Tell Jared to let me know as soon as I can come see you!

The Mattson 4

The Mattson 4